Using & Features
Fights viruses and bacteria** Integrated UV-C light, EPA 12 filter / tested on Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria.
Effective air purification for clean and healthy air. The powerful Airfresh Connect 500 air purifier with app connection allows you to efficiently and conveniently control the air quality. If it is first connected to the Soehnle Connect app, you will not only be able to call up information about your air quality, but will also be able to control the air purifier yourself or by different users. Its combination filter, made from pre-, EPA and activated carbon filters, remove up to 99.5% of all unwanted particles, allergens and unpleasant smells from the ambient air. The allergy-friendliness of the product is certified by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF). Additional remaining germs are killed thanks to a connectible ultra-violet light (UVC light). The clean air is subsequently blown back into the room evenly – so quiet that it can even be used in the bedroom. With an air flow of 300 m³/h, the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 cleans the air of a 78 m²* large living or bedroom more than five times in an hour. The current air quality is always monitored with the integrated PM 2.5 sensor and is displayed clearly on the blue-lit LED display. In addition, an illuminated LED ring uses various colours to signal the current level of pollution. In automatic mode, the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 automatically adjusts the fan speed in relation to the quality of the air in the room. The fan speed can also be manually set at four different levels. This ensures you always get the best possible air quality. You can set operating times of between 2, 4 and 8 hours using the timer function. So that you can sleep undisturbed, in night mode the air purifier operates without any lighting. A filter change display indicates when a filter change is required, so that you can always rely on air that is consistently clean. * Calculated according to NRCC-54013; Suitable for larger rooms with longer runtime.
- Connection to the Soehnle Connect app for smartphone with simple operation and full data control. (System requirements to use the app: Android™: 6.0 / iOS®: iOS 10 / Bluetooth®: 4.0)
- Multi-device system: using the app, different users can control several devices
- Four-level cleaning system (pre-, EPA-, activated carbon filter and UVC light) removes up to 99.5% of all particles greater than 0,3 µm, as well as smells
- Separately connectible ultra-violet light (UVC light) for destruction of germs
- Colourful and numerical display of the fine dust pollution (PM 2.5) for simple understanding and control of the current air quality
- Maximum flexibility in the regulation of output air through 4 different performance levels
- Night mode with lights off for an undisturbed night's sleep
- Timer function makes it possible to set the run time individually for 2, 4 or 8 hours
- Removable filter with filter change display for constant clean air
- Ideal for allergy sufferers: The allergy-friendliness of the product has been certified by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation (ECARF)
- Optimal cleaning performance for rooms of up to 78 m²*