Faceted Glass Bottle, 0.5 l, Jungle Green
Whether it be on the shelf, the table or the sideboard: the elegant design of the Leifheit Faceted Glass Bottle will transform your home into a colourful, feel-good oasis. Perfect for vintage, retro and country house style, the bottle is equipped with a high-quality stainless steel wire clip that seals the bottle perfectly, keeping the contents fresh for long periods. The practical 0.5 l Faceted Glass Bottles can be used wherever you are looking for a decorative storage solution or stylish gift. Whether it be for freshly-pressed juices, flavoured oils with sprigs of herbs, chilli or garlic or homemade liqueurs. They are just as well-suited to storing syrups, as they can be filled at boiling point, or can be used to serve up freshly carbonated tap water for you to sit back and enjoy. The glass bottles from Leifheit are a toxin-free alternative to plastic drinking bottles. With their soft colouring, they are also ideal for a creative DIY project, or can be used as a vase, with the refreshing green tones adding the final touch to the table decorations. The Faceted Glass Bottles are made from heat-resistant glass and can be filled hot with liquids up to 100°C. The bottle itself and the stainless steel clip are dishwasher safe. BPA free. Made in Germany.
- Decorative faceted cut with subtle jungle green tone
- Extremely versatile – from water bottle to vase or decorative statement
- Perfect for vinegar & oil, syrups, juices or home-made spirits
- Can be filled with hot substances (up to 100 °C), making it ideal for preserving (pasteurisation); unsuitable for cooking in a pot, oven or use with automated canners (sterilisation)
- High-quality stainless steel clip lock that closes airtight to ensure a long shelf life for the contents
- Dishwasher safe
- Protect the coloured coating by avoiding pointy, sharp or rough objects touching the outside of the glass.
- Content: 0.5 litre
- Made in Germany