Hexagonal jars 770 ml
Preserving fruit and vegetables or storing dried food airtight is simple using the Leifheit hexagonal jar. With a filling volume of 770 ml, it can be used for almost anything in the kitchen, versatile for jarring cucumbers, pumpkins, mushrooms or sealing nuts, candy or muesli. Shaped similar to that of a hurricane lantern, this size is practical and has a large diametre opening of 82 mm. It allows the jar to be filled and emptied with ease and is wide enough to comfortably retrieve larger pieces of dried fruit by hand. The jars are closed with a tightly sealed decorative screw cap that offers space for writing the preserving date and contents.
- Hexagonal design for decorative preserving and storage
- Filling volume of 770 ml
- Ideal for preserving fruit, fruit spreads and compotes
- Can also be used as a storage container for nuts, muesli, sweets etc.
- Large, easy-to-fill jar with an opening diameter of 82 mm.
- Screw cap with individual Leifheit decor and inscription option
- Made in Germany