Upper arm blood pressure monitor Systo Monitor 199
Using & Features
Measure and assess blood pressure readings at any time - the upper arm blood pressure monitor Systo Monitor 200 from Soehnle helps you to assess your readings accurately. All measurement results are classified using a traffic light colour code according to the WHO (World Health Organization) classification system. This enables your blood pressure to be rated easily and clearly. Arrhythmia detection identifies irregular heartbeats during the measurement and signals any possible abnormal heart rhythms. The unit enables 60 measurements to be stored each for two users. Your readings, including date and time, are stored for around two months. In addition, the unit determines an average from the last three readings in order to derive clear trends about your blood pressure readings. All values including the pulse are displayed on a clear and easy to read LCD display. The comfortable, adjustable cuff is suitable for the upper arm with a circumference of 22 to 42 cm. The fit guide helps to attach the cuff and also prevents possible incorrect use. Energy-saving automatic switch-off and includes batteries for an immediate start.
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse reading on the upper arm
- Classification of readings according to WHO traffic light colour code (World Health Organisation)
- Arrhythmia detection warns of a possible abnormal heartbeat
- Calculation of average value from the last three readings to assess the arterial pressure level.
- 60 storage locations each for 2 users enable long-term monitoring of the blood pressure
- Comfortable, adjustable cuff for the upper arm with a circumference of 22 to 42 cm - including fit check
- LCD display for good legibility of the readings (systole, diastole and pulse)
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off
- Batteries included for immediate start