Upper arm blood pressure monitor Systo Monitor 200
Using & Features
Easy and clear assessment of blood pressure.
With the Soehnle Systo Monitor 200 upper arm blood pressure monitor, the results of each measurement are classified on a traffic light colour scale according to the WHO (World Health Organisation) system: from optimal to normal to hypertension.
Irregular heart detector
During each measurement, the Soehnle Soehnle Systo Monitor 200 arm blood pressure monitor detects and alerts you to any irregular heartbeats
Unique trends about blood values
The Systo Monitor 200 upper arm blood pressure monitor calculates the mean value from the last three measurements as a further plus for health
Storage of measurement results for 2 users
The Soehnle upper arm blood pressure monitor allows you to store 60 measurements for two users. This way, your readings, including date and time, are stored for about two months.
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse reading on the upper arm
- Classification of readings according to WHO traffic light colour code (World Health Organisation)
- Arrhythmia detection warns of a possible abnormal heartbeat
- Calculation of average value from the last three readings to assess the arterial pressure level.
- 60 storage locations each for 2 users enable long-term monitoring of the blood pressure
- Comfortable, adjustable cuff for the upper arm with a circumference of 22 to 42 cm - including fit check
- LCD display for good legibility of the readings (systole, diastole and pulse)
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off
- Batteries included for immediate start