Wrist blood pressure monitor Systo Monitor 100
Using & Features
Correct measurement results every time
The integrated motion sensor of the Soehnle wrist blood pressure monitor warns of any arm movement that could lead to incorrect measurement results.
Irregular heart detector
During each measurement, the Soehnle Systo Monitor 100 wrist blood pressure monitor detects and alerts you to any irregular heartbeats
Unique trends about blood values
The wrist blood pressure monitor calculates the mean value from the last three measurements as a further plus for health
Storage of measurement results for 2 users
The Systo Monitor 100 wrist blood pressure monitor allows you to store 60 measurements for two users. This way, your readings, including date and time, are stored for about two months.
The wrist blood pressure monitor allows you to save your readings for two users at a time.
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the wrist
- Movement sensor warns of incorrect arm movements and ensures accurate measurement results.
- Arrhythmia detection signals possible abnormal or irregular heartbeat
- Calculation of the average from the last three measurements to assess the arterial pressure level
- Sixty storage locations each for 2 users enable long-term monitoring of the blood pressure - including guest mode for other users
- Classification of readings according to the WHO traffic light colour code (World Health Organisation)
- Preformed cuff for wrists with a circumference of 14 by 19.5 cm
- LCD display for good view of the readings (systole, diastole and pulse)
- Handy monitor for convenient measurement anywhere - especially good for travelling
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off
- Batteries included for immediate start