Wrist blood pressure monitor Systo Monitor 100
Using & Features
Always keep an eye on blood pressure when you are out and about: The compact wrist blood pressure monitor Systo Monitor 100 from Soehnle enables you to measure your blood pressure anywhere conveniently. To enable you to rely on accurate measurement results at all times, the monitor has an integrated movement sensor to detect any arm movement which may lead to incorrect measurement results. The clearly readable LCD display shows the systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as pulse for every measurement. Arrhythmia detection identifies irregular heartbeats during the measurement and signals any possible abnormal heart rhythms. Another plus for your health: The Systo Monitor 100 determines an average from the last three readings in order to derive clear trends about your blood pressure readings. The monitor provides 60 storage spaces each for two users which allows you to track the development of trends over a long period of time. This means that all values including date and time during daily measurements can be stored for about two months. An additional guest mode enables this to be used by others, without storing these readings permanently. Also, all measurement results are classified according to the WHO (World Health Organisation) classification system using a traffic light colour code: from optimal, to normal, and to high blood pressure. This enables an easy and clear rating of your blood pressure. The preformed cuff can be individually adjusted and is suitable for wrists with a circumference of 13.5 to 21.5cm. Energy-saving automatic switch-off and comes with batteries included for an immediate start.
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the wrist
- Movement sensor warns of incorrect arm movements and ensures accurate measurement results.
- Arrhythmia detection signals possible abnormal or irregular heartbeat
- Calculation of the average from the last three measurements to assess the arterial pressure level
- Sixty storage locations each for 2 users enable long-term monitoring of the blood pressure - including guest mode for other users
- Classification of readings according to the WHO traffic light colour code (World Health Organisation)
- Preformed cuff for wrists with a circumference of 14 by 19.5 cm
- LCD display for good view of the readings (systole, diastole and pulse)
- Handy monitor for convenient measurement anywhere - especially good for travelling
- Energy-saving automatic switch-off
- Batteries included for immediate start