Air Board M Compact Plus Jungle Ironing board
The Air Board M Compact Plus Jungle ironing board scores highly with its special cover with Thermo Reflect technology. This reflects heat and steam, creating a practical two-sided ironing effect. The iron can be placed safely and surely on the fixed iron rest. It is equipped with an integrated power socket and a cable holder, allowing flexible, safe and convenient ironing. The Air Board M Compact Plus Jungle ironing board compensates for floor unevenness by up to 2 cm. Press briefly on the ironing surface before ironing and the ironing board frame adjusts and stabilises without annoying wobbles. Another particularly practical feature is that the Air Board M Compact Plus ironing board can be adjusted in height from 78 - 98 cm. This means it can be individually adjusted to the perfect ironing height and allows back-friendly ironing. But not only ironing itself becomes easier thanks to the Leifheit ironing board. Thanks to the particularly low weight of the ironing surface, which is made of a special plastic, assembly, dismantling and transport of the ironing table are also particularly easy and convenient. The integrated transport security guarantees the necessary safety. The base frame and also the ironing surface are very compact, which requires very little storage space. In addition to these practical features, the Air Board M Compact Plus Jungle ironing board also impresses with its tropical palm design.
- With Thermo Reflect cover: Steam and heat reflection ensures a two-sided ironing effect
- Ultra-light ironing surface (120 x 38 cm) made with special plastic
- Height adjustable to ensure the best working height that is comfortable and kind to the back (between 78 to 98 cm)
- Fixed iron rest with cable holder and socket holder secures the iron whilst in use
- Stable frame to ensure it stands firm
- Transport lock for easy carrying and space-saving storage
- Suitable for irons and steam irons
5 Years Guarantee
Leifheit AG guarantees 5 years guarantee to this product from receipt of the product without limiting your legal rights. Complaints under the guarantee must be reported immediately after discovering the defect in the product. You'll find more informtion for the scope and limitations of the warranty here: Warranty terms.
Do you have questions regarding our warranty terms? Please do not hesitate to contact us:
0800 534 34 34