Air purifier Airfresh Clean Connect 500 with Bluetooth®
Using & Features
Fights viruses and bacteria** Integrated UV-C light, EPA 12 filter / tested on Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa bacteria.
Effective air purifier for clean indoor air. The powerful Airfresh Connect 500 air purifier with app connection allows you to efficiently and conveniently control the air quality. If the air purifier is connected to the Soehnle Connect app, you will not only receive information about your air quality there, but you can also use it to control the device yourself or with several people. In addition, with its powerful 4-stage purification system, the air purifier removes 99.5%* of particles such as allergens, viruses and pollutants from your indoor air when filtering. Larger dust particles and hair are removed from the air by a pre-filter, a high-quality fine particle filter reduces pollen, bacteria as well as fine particles and an activated carbon filter neutralizes unpleasant odours and gases. In addition, an ultraviolet light (UV-C light) can be switched on, which removes remaining germs such as viruses in the filtered air. The clean air is subsequently blown back into the room evenly – so quietly that it can even be used in the bedroom. With its air flow rate of up to 340 m³/h, the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 is ideally suited to purify the air of living spaces up to 78 m²**. The current air quality is always monitored with the integrated PM 2.5 sensor and the numerical value is displayed clearly on the blue-lit LED display. In addition, an illuminated LED ring uses various colours to signal the current level of pollution. In automatic mode, the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 automatically adjusts the fan speed in relation to the quality of the air in the room. The fan speed can also be manually set at four different levels. This ensures you always get the best possible air quality. You can set operating times of between 2, 4 and 8 hours using the timer function. So that you can sleep undisturbed, the display does not light up in night mode. A filter change indicator signals when a filter change is necessary, so you can always rely on clean air. The Airfresh Clean Connect 500 has been awarded the grade "good (2.5)" by Stiftung Warentest (source: Stiftung Warentest, 03/2020). In addition, the effectiveness of the Soehnle Airfresh Clean Connect 500 has been scientifically tested and confirmed by other test institutes: The Airfresh Clean Connect 500 air purifier has an excellent effect against aerosols. The Test showed that in about 8 minutes, the residue from aerosols sprayed into the room's air was reduced by half.*** Further evidence proves that the powerful air purifier with the combination of efficient particle filter and UV-C light removes and inactivates up to 99.9% of viruses. According to the result, a comparable effect can also be expected with enveloped viruses, such as the Corona virus.**** This way, our Soehnle air purifier gives you the feeling that you are doing the best for your health. * Efficiency of the filter material for particles according to standard EN 1822, tested by external institute ** Calculated according to NRCC-54013; Suitable for larger rooms with longer running time. *** Tested by the Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics of the University of the Federal Armed Forces, Munich (Institut für Strömungsmechanik und Aerodynamik der Universität der Bundeswehr, München); with aerosol particles (∅ 0.4 µm) in a room with about 60 m³ at power level 4. **** The device removes up to 99.9 % of viruses (Coliphage phi X174) from the air stream in the test. Tested in a test chamber at power level I by accredited test laboratory for medical devices - HygCen Germany GmbH, Schwerin.
- Removes 99.5 %* of particles such as allergens, viruses and pollutants when filtering (*Efficiency of the filter material for particles according to standard EN 1822, tested by external institute)
- Effective air purification through 4-stage purification system (pre-filter, fine particle filter, activated carbon filter and UV-C light)
- Removes viruses and aerosols (Tested by the Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics of the University of the Federal Armed Forces, Munich (Institut für Strömungsmechanik und Aerodynamik der Universität der Bundeswehr, München); with aerosol particles (∅ 0.4 µm) in a room with about 60 m³ at power level 4./ The device removes up to 99.9 % of viruses (Coliphage phi X174) from the air stream in the test. Tested in a test chamber at power level I by accredited test laboratory for medical devices - HygCen Germany GmbH, Schwerin.
- Easy Airfresh Technology automatically regulates the cleaning intensity depending on the degree of pollution of the room air
- Coloured and numerical display of the fine dust pollution (PM 2.5) for simple understanding and control of the current air quality
- Connection to the Soehnle Connect app for smartphone with simple operation and full data control. (System requirements to use the app: Android™: ≥6.0 / iOS®: ≥10 / Bluetooth®: 4.0)
- Multi-device system: using the app, different users can control several devices
- Optimal cleaning performance for rooms up to 78 m² (Calculated according to NRCC-54013; Suitable for larger rooms with longer running time)
- Maximum flexibility in the regulation of output air through 4 different performance levels
- Night mode with lights off for an undisturbed night's sleep
- Timer function makes it possible to set the run time individually for 2, 4 or 8 hours
- Removable filter with filter change display for constant clean air