Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - General
- Do Soehnle personal scales or kitchen scales bear official calibration stamps?
No. However, they are tested to the same standards as officially stamped scales.
- What is the warranty period of my product?
- Where can I get my device repaired if there is a defect?
Because the cost of a repair generally exceeds the purchase cost of a new device, Soehnle does not offer a repair service.
Within the warranty period, your device will be replaced by a new one.
Please take the device back to your retailer store in the country of use, with your purchase receipt and the guarantee card.
- Where can I get spare parts (bowl, battery compartment lid, indicator glass, cover, etc.)?
Please contact customer service in the country of use.
- I've mislaid the operating instructions.
You can download the operating instructions from the corresponding product page on our website.
Alternatively, operating instructions can be obtained from customer service in the country of use.
- I replaced the battery, but the scale is still showing "lo" or "bat". What do I do now?