Airfresh Clean Connect 500
- What filters an air purifier?
The Airfresh Clean Connect 500 filters pollen, viruses, bacteria, house dust, dust mites, animal hair, odors, mold spores from indoor air, fine dust, volatile organic compounds (VOC) e.g. formaldehyde.
- Why should I clean my air at home?
The Airfresh Clean Connect 500 reduces allergies because its multi-stage filtration system filters out up to 99.5% of airborne particles.
The pre-filter filters large, heavy particles such as pet dander, dust mites and dust.
The fine particle filter captures mold, dust mites, spores, pollen and microscopic dust particles from the air.
These fine particles can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
In addition, the activated carbon filter serves to remove hazardous gases such as formaldehyde and VOC compounds.
- Is the filter of the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 washable?
Only the pre-filter is washable. The other filter components are NOT washable and can only be easily cleaned with a vacuum cleaner, preferably using a vacuum cleaner attachment.
- How does the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 work?
1. Polluted air is sucked in. Large particles such as hair and dust are filtered out by the pre-filter.
2. Replaceable high quality fine particle filter removes pollen, dust, bacteria, viruses, ultra fine particles.
3. The activated carbon layer contained in the filter even removes odors and gases from the air.
4. In addition, the optional switchable UV-C light ensures a reduction of microorganisms and viruses.
5. The Airfresh Clean Connect 500 evenly dispenses the clean air for convenient air purification at home.
- What to do if the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 does not work?
1. Please check if the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 is connected to a power source. If this is not the cause of the error, then follow the next step.
2. Open the bottom cover (only when the unit is switched off) and check if the filter is inserted correctly. Now replace the bottom cover and make sure that the screw cap is tightly closed and properly engaged in its position.
- The airflow is insufficient & where would be the optimal location for the device?
The device should be positioned so that the room air can be drawn in and discharged without obstruction.
1. Free upwards (e.g. not under a table).
2. Laterally, a minimum distance of 0.5m from the walls, furniture, etc. would be recommended.
- Is the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 excessively noisy?
In general, our devices are whisper quiet (30 decibel) in the lowest setting, and in the powerful turbo mode the volume is roughly comparable to a conversation between two people.
Various reasons can cause an unusually high noise level.
Please check if there are any foreign objects in the fan and the filter is clean and properly installed. In addition, make sure that the unit is placed on a solid surface.
- After how many operating hours should the filter be replaced?
The filter should be replaced with a new filter after approx. 4,000 operating hours. The filter replacement indicator (FILTER RESET) will start flashing automatically.
We recommend the use of original Soehnle replacement filters.
- What does the fine dust value display mean?
With our Airfresh Clean Connect 500, the current air quality is constantly determined and shown numerically and in different colors on the display.
The numerical indication in the display shows the fine dust values and interprets them in the form of color rings according to the information in the operating instructions.
The display takes into account 50% of the weight of particles with a size of 2.5 µm and the other 50% is made up of other particle sizes.
As the load increases, the weight fraction also becomes higher and so does the fine dust load.
Splitting the values is a common standard for displaying particulate pollution.
- What do the different colors of the LED ring mean?
The luminous LED ring on the top shows you the current level of fine dust pollution by different colors:
RED = high load
PINK = medium load
PURPLE = low load
BLUE = no load
- For which room size is the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 suitable?
The Airfresh Clean Connect 500 is suitable for a room size up to 78m²*.
*Calculated according to NRCC-54013; Suitable for larger rooms with longer runtime
- What is the effective power (CADR) of the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 air purifier?
The word "CADR" is the abbreviation for Clean Air Delivery Rate and is a performance figure for air purifiers that is intended to facilitate comparison between different models.
In addition to filter efficiency, air turnover in cubic meters per hour (m3/h)* is also of considerable importance.
The reported value for the Airfresh Clean Connect 500 of 340 m³/h applies to the highest fan setting
*In most cases, the rate of air delivered cleaned is specified, the so-called CADR value. See also explanation CADR.
- Which filter class is used in the Airfresh Clean Connect 500?
The Airfresh Clean Connect 500 uses, among other things, a fine particle filter of filter class E12, which filters 99.5% of particles such as allergens, viruses and pollutants from the room air.
- Can I operate my air purifier remotely?
The Airfresh Clean Connect 500 can be operated via the Soehnle Connect app.
This allows the device to be operated by smartphone via app and can thus also be conveniently controlled remotely within Bluetooth range.
In addition, the overview offers the possibility to observe the fine dust values over a period of time.